The ETL developer is responsible for the development, unit testing and implementation of data integration solutions for Consulting/clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modeling, data integration and decision making purposes.
- He should perform his daily tasks and should have exposure to the data model and concepts of Data warehouse to create ETL jobs for dimension and fact tables.
- Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files ETL development, deployment, optimization, support, and defect fixes.
- Develop error handling processes Create and implement scheduling strategy.
Talend, Informatica, ETL, ETLTools, Pune, Punejobs, Data analyst, Data Analysis
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience with Pentaho (Kettle),Talend Open Studio or Informatica.
- Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.
- A Technical graduate will be preferred.
- Fresher with excellent knowledge and skills of the above technologies can also apply.
Job Type: Full-time